Thread: new to board
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi and welcome to the forum,

I had 3 blocks that did put my RSD into remission. They can be used to diagnose RSD. Others will come on and tell you their experiences.

I have blocks before any surgeries to help keep it from spreading or coming back out and that has been helpful.

Some people don't benefit from blocks. Some say it's because of the time lapse between getting the RSD and getting the blocks but I believe that they can help some no matter how long it has been between getting RSD and getting blocks.

Everyone has different symptoms for the RSD. I had both temperature changes and color changes but since the blocks I only get the color change when I walk and let my hands swing and swelling comes with the swinging the arms too.

What I remember talking about on here too is how different symptoms come at different stages of the RSD.

Ali had a bad experience with her nerve block and sometimes people do. On my 3rd one I had a bad experience but I believe I had a panic attack that messed me up.

I am not sorry I got those blocks. They were the best thing I could have done to try and help put my RSD into remission. It kept me from having to take a lot of meds also which I hate to do.

Good luck and let us know how things go with you. Stick around, you will get more answers here soon.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote