View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 08:01 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Billye, If you look at that first post?

I'd posted it 2 months ago? I'd done a double take reading Pono's and Kmeb's recent posts....Made me do that DUH? double-take...

As for Sjorjen's slipping thru the cracks? I thot it was COVERED!? As it is a PRIMARY rather than ACQUIRED immune issue....Have I missed something here? I'm getting slack and pre-occupied...OK beat me with a wet noodle..I'll probably bruise or something-like fall over. {like the Little Old Guy on the trike from Laugh-In...golly talk about dating a person!...mind you I was VERY young at the time...}

No really, Billye, I'd a thot you'd be trying IVIG and wondered why not? Forgive me but it got me thinking that despite all the neuro research being done in Texas, you had to be seeing all the dinosaur age docs? You and Cathie! With some rare exceptions.

But, IF you can continue a private insurance supplemental in addition to the Medicare sometimes...depending on the plans and costs and all, stuffs can be covered, I think...but I've no guarantees on this...I know when I hit that magic age...everything may go down the drain or something! It is NOT a fun thing to look forward to in any shape or form for sure!.. Hugs and HOPE to all! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote