Old 01-11-2008, 09:24 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Ooo eeewwwww...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethtaylor View Post
I think you should take a look at my forum and read the stories there from the ladies. We have many sick women and we also have women that are not sick but hate their implants because they are uncomfortable or they are experiencing pain from the implant sitting on a nerve.

It is packed full of info on implants and I also have some pictures there of saline implants after being removed. We had two ladies that had their implants removed and they were completely black with mold. There are many type of mold/fungus and another lady had her implants removed to find a white substance floating in them. She had them cultured to find out it was mold as well.

My implants were yellow and filled with bacteria as well as mold. I had chunks of bacteria growing inside those damn things.

My forum is www.breastimplantsupport.org and my personal story is www.toxicbreastimplants.org.

The pro-implant sites will not tell you the truth of what COULD happen. This sites will. Again, not everyone gets sick but who wants to play russian roulette with their health.

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.
that is truly gross !! If that doesn't put women "off" don't know what
will!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote