View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 05:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Had expected to be out of limbo but as you can see ... still waiting

Last Thursday was supposed to be my much (and long) awaited, "tie up the loose ends with my neuro," appt.

It was, however, once again re-scheduled, so I still do not know whether my 5 O bands, positive VEP and BAER, repeat and documented ON, and eons of other documented time and space will be attributed to MS or to CIDP ....

All I do know, and only second hand from another Dr. who spoke to my neuro., is that he plans on giving me some type of IV treatment. Somedaaaay....over the rainbooooow....... No, I do love my neuro and his staff, they are just seriously overworked.

They did fit me in next week, rather than in the month and a half they originally were going for.

Threw me for a loop....cancer, no cancer, wierd syndromes no wierd syndromes, appt. no appt., I was down in the dumps to the umpteenth degree!!

Anyway, I've bounced back, wish I could send some positive "vibes" to you folks, but sick fur buddies, absent spouses, and Dr.'s who speak to you of anxiety need so much more. Thoughts are with you all though, for some improvements...
...and with BRAIN for the winninig entry and an accepted piece.

Missed you folks,

tante
tante is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jprinz99 (01-30-2008), momXseven (01-30-2008), sugarboo (01-30-2008)