View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 10:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayoKay View Post
I don't want Spring to come at ALL !!

that'll mean it's closer to summer mugginess and endless marinating soggy heat...

it's WINTER in the tropics that I love the best...

it's 81 degrees today in da jungle, comfy and cool on my shaded screened porch, with a fan spinning lazily overhead.

Show off..........lol lol.....I dont think I could handle the balmy heat either....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazelle View Post
That's great, Brain! My daffodils are coming up and it made me so happy to see that. I am thinking warm thoughts. Plus, I did a bad thing and stumbled into the Home Depot seed area (totally by accident) and ended up getting seed starter pots and lots of seeds. Oh my, first year in a new house and I'm so antsy to plant things and see how they do. I got the house in June last year and put in a couple of tomato plants and ended up getting a few. This year will be better--they had a late start last year.

Enjoy!
I got the dafs comming up too and now they have ice on the tops....hope they will come out of it????

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahbut View Post
-3 here again this a.m. - snow & freezing rain headed our way tonight and tomorrow. Gotta love it! NOT
We have had the freezing rain and ice for two days and I have had enough!!!!!!!!
FlyFishin Momma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote