View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 07:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglebabe View Post
Ya know Ada, I didn't even think about blocks. I'm glad you mentioned that. But who do I talk to about that? The pain doc? or the gyno? Who would do that? would that be something to be paid for by wc? Or my ins? ugh..this all sucks.

Do you think I should ask for blocks for the burning/freezing...should I do one or the other? There is no cutting...just destroying the lining...ugh...this is all so stressful.

I'm so glad I have you to ask all these questions

Hugs
Debbie

PS- Temp here today 35 degrees C----I think that is about 101 F. No packing the pool equipmant away yet.

Debbie,
I think it is a good idea to have some type of "Sympathetic calmer down" before any sort of fiddling with our anatomy.
I don't know whether your doctor does anything with Ketamine but I have a booster dose before I have anything done that involves getting into uncomfortable positions etc. This has always kept me from flaring after.
The problem with your procedure though is that your doctor would probably have to arrange to have it in a day theatre unit rather than his rooms (I think you said you have it in his rooms?)so he can include an anaesthetist in the procedure.
Cheers
Tayla

Last edited by tayla4me; 03-03-2008 at 07:36 PM. Reason: addit
tayla4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote