View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 06:06 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msladyinca View Post
Thank you everyone. I just finished my 19th Tysabri infusion and everything went fine. Even had my blood drawn afterwards to check my liver function enzymes which I have done every six months pursuant to my neurologist's instructions. I even have a six-month follow-up appointment with my neurologist tomorrow.

One of the infusion nurses at my infusion site mentioned to me that her sister is being tested for MS, and so far, it's looking like she's going to receive a confirmed diagnosis of MS very soon. She asked me many questions about Tysabri, and I gave her whatever information I had, as well as my opinions about Tysabri, and suggested that her sister discuss Tysabri with her neurologist.

It is dinnertime here, and I'm getting ready to have my regular treats: pizza and mudslides, then I'm off to bed after I do my physical therapy exercises. Life is good...,

Hope everyone is well, and stays well.

All my best, Lauren

PS: Victoria, I post on many different MS sites/forums, not just one other.
Hi Lauren!

Glad to hear # 19 went just fine! Have a mudslide on me and come on up to the Tysabri thread here under stickies and add your information! People need to hear it all!

Nancy

I have this mental picture in my mind of you all, shaking bones and bells and charms, muttering prayers and voodoo curses, dancing around in a circle of salt, with leetle glasses and tiny bottles of cheer in the middle...myyyyyy friends!

diagnosed 09/03/2004
scheduled to start Tysabri 03/05
Tysabri withdrawn from market 02/28/05
Copaxone 05/05-12/06
Tysabri returned to market 06/05/06
Found a new neuro 04/07
Tysabri 05/25/07-present
Medical Marijuana legally 12/03/09

Negative for JC virus antibodies!

I'm doing alright and making good grades,
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!
Riverwild is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote