View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 08:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks so much everybody !!

I've been talking to both of my boys/men (my oldest is almost 21) about sex openly since they were small.

Believe me when I say my sons, know ALL of the consequences of sex, . I have been drumming it into their heads forever, lol.

Since my mom got a cancer dx in February, it feels like our lives have been turned upside down and inside out. With her living a 1000 miles away from me, it has been so difficult flying back and forth from Florida to Pittsburgh. Now with Tim sick too, I have had to take over a lot of things that he was doing before. My boys are definitely helping but they are going through a lot too. They grew up very close with my mom.

I have NO family here in Florida. They all live in the Pittsburgh area. We are totally on our own here. I have a couple of friends that have MS also that live nearby but other than that we have nobody. We've only lived in South Florida for 2 1/2 years. It's tough to make friends when you aren't working or doing much else.

I'm having a really hard time with Tim's illness. I feel selfish. He's always been the one that I can count on when I feel terrible.

My husband works in a physically demanding job. He has not been to work in a month. Fortunately, he has short term disability. We both work/worked for the same company!! I was diagnosed last May (I was just approved for LTD) and now he has Crohn's along with our son! I'm betting they are plotting on how to get rid of my dh right now ! Thank goodness we are both union employees. Tim is such a hard worker. I know this is just about killing him being this ill and not going to work. So far they have been very understanding .

I miss you guys, I'm gonna try to post every day ! It'll keep my spirits up for sure.

Jodylee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (04-22-2008)