View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 04:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by numb View Post
Hi,
Sorry to hear that you had to go through this RSD mess at such a young age! I have 2 daughters, age 20 and 14. I can't imagine if anyone of them would suffer RSD. My 14 y.o. suppose to have her bunion surgery, but i postphoned it due to the chance of having RSD from the surgery.
I don't know too much about Katemine coma. However, i do hope it will bring you full remission. You deserve a much much better life. I will pray for you.
What did your doc say about the chance of getting RSD in your heart and chest? I have never thought of RSD will attack that area as well.
Wishing you best of luck and pain free!
Numb
Dear Numb,

RSD/RND can attack practically anywhere it likes in the central nervous system, i had never thought it could attack the nerves directly around the heart though either but it can. The RSD doctor in Philly Dr. Sherry told me after i had went through his program for the 3rd time and it failing to work this time that i was suppose to just live with it. Which years before i had full confidence in Dr. Sherry and still do for external RSD/RND but i am afraid i have found his general knowledge and experience in the stage i am in now unfortunately is not there. Thats why Dr. Schwartzman is my final option as he has been dealing with far more cases than Dr. Sherry and has been studying RSD for over 30 years. The Ketamine Coma is my last resort i am not going to even acknowledge the possibility of it not working. I thank you for ur prayers and luck i need all i can get.
LordWood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote