View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 01:20 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Ness,

Welcome to the forum.

I think any of us would like to know how you got to where you are. Any good info is appreciated to help get others to where you are today.

I am pretty much in remission today from the RSD but it sure hasn't been an easy road. Mine started around 2000 when I had TOS surgery. I actually think though I had it in 98 from falls I had but the surgery just multiplied it.

I went into councelling and was encouraged to walk and pray. My Dr. told me to keep saying to myself as I walked, " God give me strength" and I walked and cried from the pain for years and got good medical care. I can't say these last 10 years have been the hardest because I became sick in 87 but after RSD it seemed my world came to an end.

I have gone back to walking. I have found me some good shoes. I bought some curve sandels from Avon that are fantastic and in the winter I wear New Balance. I still walk and cry at times but I think in the end it's worth it. I believe walking is the lesser of the 2 evils. Walking or strenous PT.

It would be great to hear your story of how you got to where you are and in just 9 months. Wow.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote