View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 06:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Cheryl
Thats exactly the reaction I now get from hubby and most of my sisters, like I have become a leper and am no longer any fun. You are not alone and I like you know mine is not messing around, sometimes I think he is trying to protect me from a bumpy road but they have no idea of how it makes us feel, like we have been kicked to the curbed by the people that are supposed to love us the most! I quit asking and now if I have a good day I just leave and take my faithful furbaby and let them wonder where I might be!!
Hang in there, I am sure there are many of us out there but many don't want to admit or think about it but they are there!
Hang in there!
Back injury 1999, PN,DDD, Spinal Stenosis, Arthritis, Chronic pain, Lumbar Fusion 6-06, Pain Worse then Ever Since!10-10-06 Arachnoiditis! CES! now numbness from waist to thighs, bowel, bladder paralysis, self caths, chronic constipation. Left sided weakness! No appetite depression! Bed 22 hrs day!
Under care of PM 3 years. Diabetic, lost over 100 lbs was 300+, now 174 lbs. Normal labs, diet controlled!
Junie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nik-key (07-11-2008)