View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 12:20 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Nikko

Nikko,
Just remember, that you do the best you can. Repeat the truth, honest free flowing reccolection, the facts will support themselfs. There will be closure for this part of the ordeal. Finality over thee charges will give peace of mind over it in a few days. I know that knot, crushing tightness, leading up to the hearing and going through it. But, carry any streangth that we have to be strong outside, even if you have butterflies inside.

The judges hear tis all the time, they should know how to enforce things, and protect you. I feel it with the DV thre to help all will be great. The past history of this man is his own worse enemy!

I was on the other end when a sucky female judge did not give the true judgement or outcome and I actually collapsed from an asthma atttack over it,

BUT, I did go on, left it go, I made a plan of action because I knew that he eventually will violate!

Our strong support and prayers are there for you, you have a DV worker, take deep breaths from the tummy!

If you have an ativan, xanax, or valium you take , take it right before the hearing...or green tea, warm bath, dress nice, speak well,
You will be fine!
love to you
Di