Old 11-07-2006, 09:06 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
My day sucked.....
well ...I am exagerating...but did rant on the phone with my hubby for 10 minutes about how agitated I had been thru the whole day.
Usually things don't bother me and I go with the flow...today...everything annoyed me and I wanted to scream at a couple of my clients....
other than having some mud slide and some chocolate...if I can find out where I had my hubby hid it....I may even go to bed early...
But first off I have to go vote....
~sigh
bizi
I keep biting the inside of my lip so much that it has a raised scar permanently and then continue to re bite it almost every day...I want to have it removed...wonder if that is a costly procedure?
Hi Bizi,
What's up? Have you called the pdoc?
Don't worry about the scar. It will fade away once you stop biting your lip. Can you find something else to do -- like chew gum or squeeze a little ball?

BTW, did you really go vote? You posted here at 8:00 Boston Time. What time did the polls close?
I voted on Friday. We had early voting.

I didn't think I could handle working today (no work last Fri) and voting -- too much on the same day. I have to take things easy.

Do what you do when you take things easy. Sleeping extra works for some people.
I hope that you stay safe. It is good to talk to your husband and keep him informed.

mari

Mari