View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 08:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post
Hi all! Ok, went to my doc.'s today and he said not only do I have RSD I also have something called,Fibromyalgia?? He explained a little of what it is. When he touched me in certain areas, especially my ankles, up on my shoulders, and so forth, I wanted to cry, but didn't. I am still on the same meds. Fentanyl patch, percocett for break through pain, Neurontin(Gabapentin) He upped this to 6oo mg. 3x a day now. I'm also, still on xanax and EffexorXR and amitriptylin. There are times, when I get out of bed and it hurts to even walk! My knees hurt too. This RSD is still kickin' my *** too! LOL Does anyone have a good link to this? Does anyone else have this? thanks and love to all!~Love, Desi
I have been living with fibromyalgia all of my life but only knew the name about 8 years ago. The only things that really help for me are cutting out red meat and eating healthy and walking. Believe me I know the feeling of the pain so bad that you are laying in and need to go to the bathroom so bad but you look at the floor and the thought of the pain of your feet touching the floor makes you want to cry. On good days or not so bad days try to walk, it really does help.
naja210 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Desi (09-07-2008)