View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default When do you see that neuro again?

If it's not soon, it's worth your while to put in a call and explain how things are 'progressing' and share your concerns.
Small or large fibre neuropathies spread very differently in each of us. In some instances it can go fast [my case, once it really started], in most instances tho, it goes slowly.
Don't give up calling your doc's office until you get some sort of satisfactory answer...if things are changing rapidly and noticably in different 'feeling' ways, do get that point across and see if they can 'fit you in' for an appt. DO be very specific about which meds you are and aren't taking and the quantities .... with what is and is not working to boot.
As for the 'sitting' issue? I don't work, but I've found that getting up and just doing a short walk around the house helps immensely [tho not for long]. So plan your 'errands' accordingly?
Just don't panic yet. NOW it is not constructive to do so. See the doc and get more tests..... They are likely called for because either something is changing or something new is happening. Be patient but persistent and HOPEFUL! I'm crossing my fingers that you do see your doc soon! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote