View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 05:21 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessings2You View Post
Lots of noises going on at once, like parties *shudder*, where lots of people are talking in different tones and volumes, and there is background music, clinking of dishes, chairs squeeching across the floor, etc.

I can still turn up the tunes and holler along, but I can't do background music if I'm doing anything that requires thinking.

Yes!! Music doesn't seem to bother me - if it's music I like and I'm controlling the volume.

The clinking dishes, chairs being drug across the floor, loud talking.........forget it!! I have to get out of there or risk tearing my ears off my head!!

And why do some commercials seem to be at a higher volume than the TV show I'm watching. I get the volume at a level I can tolerate and then the commercial comes on and it's twice as loud!! What is up with that??
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blues Girl (09-16-2008)