View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 02:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for all of your posts....I cannot cancel the cell phone number as it is a business number for my husband. He uses this number to receive business calls and uses it in an advertisement in the phone book. We only allow our son to use the phone to make calls to us. He cannot receive phone calls unless we remove the call forwarding...

The other charge that is on this bill is for 411 calls. The phone company charged us $1.50 for each call and there is a bunch so that will also cost us almost $30.00. BUT, the strange thing about the 411 calls is that they are listed like this:

8:30
8:30
8:31
8:31
8:32

I asked T-Mobile how he could have been calling this number like this....My son is very honest and he told me he never called the number...so I do not know what to do about this. He does not have a flip phone so he could have had it in his pocket and the phone just kept redialing, but I find that highly unlikely. That is the scenario the phone company presented to us...

I actually called T-mobile about the Website, Fly Cell, and reported them. T-Mobile is supposed to be returning our money. T-Mobile blocked this site from placing anymore bills on our line, but they did tell us to watch our billing for the next few months and call them about this company should they post charges to our account again.

I am wondering too if this Website signs you up using a landline phone number. We called their toll free number and left a message for them to call us back. They did call back, but then they were telling us that they already charged us for the month of November so I am wondering if they are now going to charge our land line....

I have never encountered such a rude person...He did provide an address, but do not know if it is legitamate. I need to find out who to call to report them. My state representative lives a few houses away, so maybe I should contact her about this matter and see what she has to say...

8/17/05 - Cervical Fusion - C4-5, 5-6, 6-7 - Anterior and Posterior Fusion with plate in front and rods and screws in the rear - Corpectomy at C-4 and C-5 and microdisectomy at C6-7.

1/4/05 - Lumbar Laminectomy -L3, L4, L5, S1, S2 Obliteration of Tarlov Cyst at S2. Failed surgery!
GJZH is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote