View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollym View Post
Thank you! I have vision issues, too. Perhaps you are right about it going together.

UPDATE:

I saw the neuro this morning and left there with several referrals. It seems like he feels there is something going on.

Referral #1 - Neuro-Opthalmologist for the abnormal eye movements and my vision problems with the computer.

Referral #2 - Neuro who specializes in balance problems.

Referral #3 - Neuropsychologist for retesting to see how much I'm slipping.

Referral #4 - Occupational therapy for my hand problems with writing / keyboarding.

Then, I have to get a new brain MRI and then he also ordered IVSM for after all of the above to see if I get good benefits out of it like I used to, but he really wants all of the testing done first. I'm going to be a busy girl.
Sounds like you have a good doc! While all the testing is going to be a pain, it can only help to give a clearer picture as to what is going on!

I've learned to always make an appointment with my eye guy when I was relapsing. He was the one who suggested MS right at the start when I had ON and I trust him completely when it comes to getting to the root of my eye stuff. I even went to a neuro-opthalmologist once and he didn't catch what my regular guy did.

Hugs to you, ya lil pincushion! I hope things get better for you soon! Let us know how it goes.

I have this mental picture in my mind of you all, shaking bones and bells and charms, muttering prayers and voodoo curses, dancing around in a circle of salt, with leetle glasses and tiny bottles of cheer in the middle...myyyyyy friends!

diagnosed 09/03/2004
scheduled to start Tysabri 03/05
Tysabri withdrawn from market 02/28/05
Copaxone 05/05-12/06
Tysabri returned to market 06/05/06
Found a new neuro 04/07
Tysabri 05/25/07-present
Medical Marijuana legally 12/03/09

Negative for JC virus antibodies!

I'm doing alright and making good grades,
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!
Riverwild is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hollym (10-03-2008)