View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 10:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ali, I am so sorry for your loss,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summertime View Post
Ali

Thanks for the update. You sure have been through a lot. You've been in my thoughts so much lately. I know how you feel and what you are going through. The loss of my grandpa is very much in my mind. I know people say time will heal but you will never forget.
Remember all the good times you had with him. I don't know if you believe in the afterlife, the poem I posted to you earlier on this thread is how I feel about the loved ones I lost. In the summer of the year my grandma passed away there was a butterfly fluttering around for about 45 minutes, this blue butterfly was the same blue eyes my grandma had. It was a quiet afternoon and I had gone outside to unwind and next thing I knew this butterfly kept fluttering near my patio. It brought tears and a smile to my face.
Sometimes signs like this happen when you least expect it.
I'm here if you want to talk.

Take care of yourself Ali, stress is not good for RSD...I know you know that. You are more educated than I am on RSD.

Just know you are not alone sweetheart...
Dear Ali, I feel as though I know you. I am so sorry for your pain, I lost my Mother 4 years ago, this august. The recovery is hard. But something I read above is so true , I cant remember who posted it so sorry for that- but it is true he will never be far away. I have felt the comfort of my Mother many times during diffucult times she is always near. I imagine you too will feel that closeness as the pain changes.I try to remember the good times - private talks, special moments,and fun times. It can be the smallest thing and then I feel as though she is near. You and your familly are in my prayers. Im so very sorry for your loss Ali. CZ
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (12-07-2008), Summertime (12-06-2008)