View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 11:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you ((((((((((( Everyone ))))))))))))) for responding. I'm sorry I haven't posted back yet....I'm having some difficulties in finding my words and saying exactly what I want to say. Also, life at home is crazed and confusilated at the moment...LOL.

I do appreciate all your thoughts and support. I still don't have my referral to the neuro yet. I should hear something today...if no word by 4pm I will call my pcp and find out what the hold up is.

I hate paperwork. I'm struggling to get my information into the hospital for financial help...it's depressing and frustrating to me and I'm really trying hard to fight with those emotions and just do it!

In the meantime, I'm still suffering with these symptoms that are driving me batty. The pins and needles are actually painful. Off balance most of the time and I feel like a weeble. Twitching and jerking seem to be the norm these days....very noticeable when sitting still. The left side of my body feels very heavy....seems to take such great effort to move and it tires me out so quickly. I really hate it
seara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote