Old 12-21-2008, 09:17 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlek View Post
I'd do a jig, but probably fall over?
Cycleops - please check out Mrs D's threads on her visor light? I'm seriously thinking this mite help me w/the 'blues' Anything is worth a try once?

Melody? Understand about the 'music'! Started to hear the 'Chipmunks' the day before Thanksgiving! Sent me into a funk rite there and then! Yesterday the songs were all by great but dead singers? From Gene Autry to Karen Carpenter! All I could think of was is: Nothing new is good? HUH? Granted I like the older songs, but..... One dead singer after another on the intercom isn't my cuppa tea!

As you said 'C'... We are now gonna GAIN daylight for quite a while. I do like that concept!
Happy or somethings? - j

PS? Actually got a REAL tree and it's trimmed and lights are up! Cannot say how MUCH this helps the spirit and the heart. LOTS of lites and tinsel strands... Sparklies in the right place!
Oh my goodness. dead singers!!! never even thought of that. I've been hearing Bing Crosby and Nat King Cole everywhere I go. Never thought of them as DEAD.

Good Lord lol

Oh, I just finished watching Duel in the Sun (with Jennifer Jones (she's still alive), Gregory Peck (he's not), Joseph Cotten (he's not either), and Lionel Barrymore (he couldn't be deader if he tried).

lol

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote