View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 01:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by legzzalot View Post
We all have those days! Hell I am having one of those months...well, come to think of it one of those years! I am getting ready to go back for another round of IVSM since the one we did before Thanksgiving is wearing off and now I have more Sx.

I'll tell you a secret... Chocolate, Red wine and a punching bag. Sometimes you just need to cry and sometimes you just need to scream. Then there are times when you just need to punch the **** out of something! And follow with your favorite chocolates and a glass of wine. It works wonders.... unless the steroids make everything taste like rubber. Then you just have to double up on the punching bag.
I guess that is what I wanted to hear, that it is okay to be mad and to cry. I feel like I'm failing because I can't be happy and positive during this, I feel like I should be stronger and I'm really just a weak, pathetic version of my real self right now.

I've been on the oral steroids for 8 days now, and the last 2 days my sx are worse. My tongue is almost completely numb and I can feel the side of my face numbing more and more.

Thanks for talking to me....

Please let me be the person my dog thinks I am.

My dog is not my whole life... she makes my life whole.
Blondi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (12-23-2008), CayoKay (12-23-2008), Kitty (12-23-2008), legzzalot (12-23-2008), Niko (12-23-2008), SallyC (12-23-2008), TwoKidsTwoCats (12-23-2008)