View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 03:17 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Boy, I absolutely hate the winter now LOL. I used to absolutely love it before I got RSD/CRPS (which is similar to MS) but now I detest it and just feel like sleeping all through the winter months!! The cold makes my pain so much worse and sends my RSD limbs really blue or purple!

One of the things that I swear by is an electric heat blanket. I use them when I am in the house and they are SO warm and stop my muscles from aching so much. Vonn made me a lovely quilt and I use that a lot also and wrap it around me and it keeps me really warm and it is SO soft and snuggly!!

Another thing that really helps me are Ugg Boots. They are pretty expensive but I feel that they are well worth the money!! The insides of them are lined with sheep-skin so they keep my feet so nice and warm and they are really comfortable also! I live in my Ugg Boots and I have 3 pairs of them now - one pair in black, another in brown and another in beige lol.

I'm sorry that you are in so much pain and hope you feel better real soon and find something that help you!
Curious (12-29-2008), Desinie (12-29-2008), dmplaura (12-29-2008), ewizabeth (12-29-2008)