View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 12:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I've never had a spinal MRI. I was just curious what you dr had said. It would be nice if they all had the same (correct) info.

My headaches have been such a mystery for over 30 years. Each doctor I went to would say something different. Meanwhile I still have them. But they do seem to get much worse when my ms symptoms are acting up.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weegot5kiz View Post
thank you mon Cherie, the thing that stuck out for me was before i was DXed, they ran all those other test lupus crohns diabetes and a number of others, my thought is why is there such a discrepancy in how one is tested? I spent 7 yrs going back and forth to er and over night stays at hospital,to be told I had this I dont have this, its in my head.....but that last time I had a headache so bad, they had to keep looking and found the MS, there are procedures for almost every medical thing they do, yet this isnt the first time I have heard something like this. you think there would be some universal order of test prior to releasing an MS dx, just to rule out the other things, yeah i know cost and time issues blah blah blah, if you are that sick I dont think cost should be a concern, and yes I am in medical debt till 2090, just seems that b4 you tell someone they have some incurable illness, they should have all their ducks in a row first
Quote:
Originally Posted by weegot5kiz View Post
nero the neuro told me the same and then in same breath said if its a spinal lesion they can cause those ON attacks and or the severe headache

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lady_express_44 (01-12-2009)