View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_express_44 View Post
Seriously, do you want me to dig through everyone’s posts here to show how often someone offers a medical “suggestion” on here (and every other MS forum)? “Cut the pill in ½”, “try exercising for that spasticity”, “be sure to taper off to that med”, “most people start out with a low dosage”, etc.

And, on almost every posting to the “newly dx”, someone pops in to say that it is worthwhile to discuss the DMD’s with their doctor, ESPECIALLY if the person is having a ton of relapses.

Give me a break! I don’t even do the DMD’s, but they are mainstream gold standard for MS. That approach is common sense for anyone who has been dealing with this disease, NOT medical advice.

Cherie
I simply gave you some insight as to why you were asked if you were a doctor. I too can pull up many threads where you have been involved with "virtual altercations" with members on who's right and who's wrong.

Sometimes a member just wants to vent or put something out there. Relax. Don't take this where it doesn't need to go.

If you have any further comments to me personally bring it up in a PM not on Char's thread.
yeahbut (02-08-2009)