View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 05:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MominPainRSD View Post
Hi Rich!!

I wanted to welcome you to the forum. I am SO sorry about your difficult road with RSD. It sounds like you have already had most of the possible medical treatments for it. I have never heard of the DBS for RSD but am VERY curious to hear what other members have experienced or heard regarding it. Where is your RSD located??? Have any of the surgeries caused it to spread???

I wish you the best of luck with your treatment. I hope and pray that you find good relief when you are able to turn it on next week!! Please keep us posted on how you are doing. Welcome again to our little family. You will meet many caring, supportive, compassionate people here!! I hope to talk to you soon!!

momin my rsd started in my left arm after my pointer finger was amputated in a surgery, it spread to the right arm after a small injury. i now have rsd from my naval to my shoulders and all in between and my back. My DBS is turned on and working but it is on low it is doing an ok job i cant wait to turn it up. none of my surgeries have affected my rsd (knock on wood) when i had the DBS before it lowered my pain by 50% i got back to work and my family life became as it was before RSd, now that i have bi-lateral electrods im hoping for the same or even better.ill keep the reports coming as my system is turned up. thanks for the wishes
RC831MC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kelly6449ed (02-13-2009), MominPainRSD (02-12-2009)