View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 12:06 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Except one person, everyone that I have heard of, that has had a MRI, has had zero to extremely little activity since they started on LDN.

Two that come to mind, from this forum, are LarryLDN and PrettyPearl(girl?). Both had great results. Polar(express? ~ can't remember the last part her nickname at the moment) also had one recently, with not such great results. She is the one person that I've heard of with bad results, but I don't know how long she was on, dosage, whether she stayed on consistently, or . . . ?

Hopefully they will come on and tell us about their experience.

My neuro has always been of the opinion that there is not much point in getting a MRI if I have remained stable throughout this period. I suspect a lot of neuro's have this approach, no matter what med we are on ....

I didn't have a MRI before starting on LDN, and the one I had years before was without contrast. I don't really have a "baseline", but I am getting another MRI after being on LDN for 4 yrs now. The purpose is mostly to evalute my spinal lesions against NMO/Devics though.

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (02-22-2009), SallyC (02-22-2009)