View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 10:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZjanie View Post
I wish I weren't so sensitive. I let things get to me and am easily hurt by comments others make.

On another board I frequent there was a discussion on election results and I made a comment about the President elect and was immediately attacked by several with "thank yous" by some others for their posted comments against me!

I had been posting on that group for quite a while now and never expected the group to turn on me like that; after all I posted and pm'd a moderator to tell them I was sorry.

This whole incident is just really making me feel awful.

I wonder; has this happened to anyone else here and what did you do about it to get over it? Maybe I should just get away from the boards for awhile and take a break??

One thing is for sure; I am not posting anything with that group!!

...oh, now, now

They shouldn't have gained up on you like that. Don't take it to heart. I'm a puddle of tears at times. It's messy business. Causes wrinkle too.

Sometimes we get too comfortable and have to pull back. We all learn from each other.

Politics is a touchy subject these days, on an international level...

And the internet is international also. So don't put anything on the internet you don't want to the whole world to see, and expect the world to respond if sparked.

A person should be allowed to exercise their right to freedom of speech. But if you post it, everyone that reads it has that right too.

Don't let one bad post get the best of you. I'm sure you gave and gained a lot from the forum. It's whatever you're comfortable doing.

You can lurk around here. There's lots of friendly people here.

You're welcome here

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-17-2009)