View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 10:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelles View Post
thank you for your input and after reading everyones reply i do agree there are no stages.. my foot and leg changes all the time.. they want me to do that scs and every visit that is all that they push. it really makes me mad, i feel so firm in that i do not want the scs unit and they should do everything else for me instead of telling me that my only hope is the scs...
You do not have to resign yourself to the fact that the only thing left for you is the SCS. Who says it is? Until you have searched fully for other options, to your own satisfaction, I wouldn't go for the SCS. Don't let anyone push you into something that you really don't (yet) want. Don't do anything unless it is fully your choice. But I doubt you will convince them otherwise. That's why you have to become really proactive and search out other options, opinions, doctors.

Are there any other doctors you can go see for second, third opinions, ... ?

It is *your* body.

Never forget that. You have to live with whatever consequences. Not anyone else. That is why you have to stand behind every choice *you* make.
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (05-19-2009), Mslday (05-19-2009)