View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 04:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

lHi Andrea,
I'm sorry you are going to have to go thru another procedure. It's good you are starting to research your options now, having time on your side. It would be wonderful if you can have ketamine, since you have already experienced success with it. Just one suggestion, could you call your anesthesiologist and ask for earlier appointment, cancellation? That way you would have more time in case he doesn't or isn't willing to use ketamine in his coctail. There is a good website by Dr. Hooshmand in Florida that is now retired. www.rsdrx.com Another Dr. took over his practice I believe. I'm going to research that site for pre-surgery drugs. The RSDSA organization takes phone calls. I went to their annual meeting here in Scottsdale, AZ 135 attended the patients day and The next day was for Drs. But if you look up RSDSA, they have a phone number where they take calls. If I find something, I'll PM you. I just remembered, someone on this forum
had their Dr.. call Dr. Schwartzman in Philly and he was more than happy to share what they use before surgery. Hope the best for you. Let's keep in touch, so we can know
you get the information you need before surgery. Take care, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (06-25-2009), aj822 (06-26-2009), Dew58 (06-24-2009)