View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 03:48 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessings2You View Post
I've been wondering about dosage, frequency, etc. for Copaxone but can't really find any info except from the manufacturer, and opinions on message boards.

The only "advice" I've gotten from my neuro is, "Well, I wouldn't skip any."

Or WHAT?? If I skip a day or a week, does it evaporate from my system and I have to start over? If I shoot six times a week instead of five, will it totally negate the benefit of it?

It's very frustrating to give myself a shot every day with the philosophy of "can't hurt, might help" when it might not even be true. *sigh*

I'd also like to know more about who decided the one-size-fits-all dosage, how that was determined. Thanks for starting this thread.

Of course the manufacturer is going to advise you to take a full dose. The more you use the more you have to refill!

Like Cherie said.......it's just a crap shoot. It might work. It might not. I just got tired of being a guinea pig for big pharma.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (07-28-2009), SallyC (07-28-2009), tkrik (07-28-2009)