View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 07:39 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

twinks,

I'll be honored to sit next to you anytime!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alpho, LOL, you know me and da boss like our tapeworms... OK, she doesn't have tapeworms but inchworms...LOL

well, I promised her I would go to bed at a decent hour. She finally came out at 3am and told me that she needs me to go to bed...

I was planning on getting to bed early. I started writing this with a big smile on my face reminiscing about the past...

I also started writing this because in reading on some of the members here that are struggling with low-self esteem right now and while I am not good at giving/dishing out advice. I feel like I can relate better by sharing my own experiences...

as I wrote, I couldn't believe how much it had triggered me and how all sorts of different emotions came back out and how I ended up in tears...

I had to stop, recollect, then came back and wrote as much as I could've before I had to stop again...

I couldn't sleep rest of the night and today has been a long and busy day. (It was open house for kiddos' school and also the social workers were here evaluating)

anyways, I think I'll sleep well tonight and tackle this another day...I really wanted to relate on how I have triumphed over low-self esteem...without sounding preachy or giving advice or offering the ultimate answers...just sharing what I know and what I've experienced...

and of course, you probably know that already...my love affair with you started the day when I called you Alpho...*biggrin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

barbo,

for all that you've been through, your life's journey is book worthy....I haven't met you yet but I long to hug you and tell you how special you are to me/us already...

~~~~~~~~~~~

my dear Foogy...

when I wrote this, Scott was on part of my mind....he turned out so well at such a young age...big part of that is because that he has an awesome mama...

you once said that you wanted me to be Scott's mentor...I can now tell you that it is you and Scott, that have served as part of my mentors...to me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll try to come back and finish this this weekend....and bore you guys to death with it....LOLOL

It's good to relive the memories...good or bad....they have made me moved forward..in a positive fashion...

((((BIG HUGS)))) for the broom

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (08-15-2009), barbo (08-15-2009), da duck (08-14-2009), Koala77 (08-14-2009), pearl girl (08-15-2009), tamiloo (08-15-2009)