View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 05:47 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Just got back. He gave me a Rx for an NSAID that's supposed to be easier on the stomach than ibuprofen.

He also gave me a Rx for Lyrica that I refused when I found out how much money it was going to cost. ($100!!!!111eleventy!!1!!)

It hurts, but paying $100 for a Rx is just insane and hurts financially. That $100 is after whatever my insurance paid. Screw that. I'll whine and kvetch about the pain a bit more. If the pain gets even worse, then I might go pick up that Rx. Maybe I'll call the doctor and ask if they have samples (doubt it) My dad said that he'd pay for the Lyrica if the pain got any worse. I'm just going to wait on it for a bit.

Oh, asked about the LDN prescription....and of course, he said "maybe later". (ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!)

I think I read somewhere that there are at least 60,000 MSers who are taking LDN. There's got to be something to the LDN if there are at least 60,000 people taking it and getting results.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (09-22-2009), Lady (09-21-2009)