View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 09:27 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

they way they push these things too, the commercial Guardisil.. blah blahhh I have four girls... first thing I thought, many of us lived without this great vaccine for whatever cancer it is.... I am always shy on meds.. especially vaccines.. I had my kids vaccinated with the ones that were maditory at birth etc... but I waited on each on chicken pox one till they had to have it for school. I was not one for that vaccine... my older kids had chicken pox... no problems... I know there is high risk in some stuff... but some of these meds and then ohhhh nooo now we find it is doing this or that... crazy!!!!

The H1N1, sorry I was preggo 6 times, and I would not take a new vaccine, to ward off flu when preggo... heck only time not preggo that I had the reg flu shot is the only year I got the flu in many many years....

pregnancy as you mentioned, heck you can not take certain drugs off shelf without dr knowing to see risks etc... why give a new vaccine that I am pretty sure might not have all testing done yet with...uggggg

hugss,sarah

KEEP SMILING, LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WEAR A FROWN!!
sabimax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote