Thread: Falling over
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 09:50 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello,
Your not alone in this feeling. I have been like this almost daily for the last week now. I think I am feeling okay until I get out of bed, then I walk like I am drunk and sometimes I even have that hung over feeling in my head like I was up partying all night. I have fallen over my 3 german shepherd too. It doesn't take much to throw me on balance when I am this weak. I fall into the walls at times too. My legs and arms have been really weak all week. I drop things all the time and I have to have my hubby wash my hair in the shower for me because my arms get to weak to hold up over my head. At least I manage to do the shower by myself with the help of a shower seat. I also just got a toilet seat riser, it was getting to hard to get off the toilet with my weak legs. It is much better now. Going up stairs is so very hard for me. If I get to tired, my breathing becomes an issue. It feels like a tight band around my lower rib cage,awful pressure and then I get gasping for air. It is only relieved by laying down on either one of my sides.This with the breathing all started on Thanksgiving morning. I had to go to ER and spent a week in the hospital getting all kinds of tests done. Still no answers. I am waiting to get in to a MG Neuro my regular Neuro managed to set up for me. These hospital just don't see enough MG to understand it.
Well good luck and take care and don't fall and get hurt, that is all we need as if we don't have enough problems. I reall feel what your going through and it isn't any fun at all. I tell my friends, I feel just like a rubberband, when my legs get tired, I say I HAVE to sit down before I fall down.
my92rs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nicknerd (01-05-2010), PMCPMC (01-05-2010), rach73 (01-05-2010)