Thread: Check this out
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 04:32 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

information on this site complements and expands the content of Gut Sense and Fiber Menace. Both books evolved from my extensive research in the field of forensic nutrition. Unlike orthodox nutrition, which studies and promotes 'health food,' forensic nutrition studies why people get sick and die from a presumably 'healthy' diet.

Konstantin Monastyrsky
]

hmmm Part of me wants to hear what he has to say, and part of me instinctivly knows he is selling a book. He assumes some things, and he asserts others, all the while standing back and talking about his "extensive research" He hasnt shown a great deal of how he came to these conclusions (perhaps you have to buy the book to see his research) and while it sounds good to the unabused ear....Im still skeptical.

I am thrilled that folks are looking into gut research as a lot of our immune system is gut dependant. I want to go back and dig deeper in what he says, but also want a word of caution that in the end, this man IS trying to sell books. Is NOT showing back ups for his claims, and is singing the songs that the masses love to hear.

I do want to read more before making my final choice, but for now, I am not buying it.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote