View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 09:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowguy View Post
keep smilin....I too have always wished to have a place that gives me peace and comfort like nothing else will. Having crps for 15 yrs. now, I have waited for the special place to forget the pain and anxiety that can bring my mood to a lonely state, to materialize and make my search worth finding. I found that place by searching in the area I thought it would be. I try to get there at least once a yr. I take in the serenity and the beauty long enough to stay with me for the rest of each year. That special place is in the Grand tetons in wyoming. I think of it when my pain keeps me from living my life. I hope you find yours and it brings you comfort as well as peacefor youer soul. mellowguy
So Mellowguy.... It is real!! Seems we all have a safe haven somewhere and you have found yours... I am so tickled that you did and I bet when you first discovered it and knew this was the place for you..you must have felt so "re-newed".. Like the first thing since RSD that you can went your way!! This sounds really crazy but I have times when I feel I could just exit and look for mine but know that my family would be crazy looking for me as the grocery store is a not even a solo trip for me!! Then again admittably, I can't go to the store alone as my condition limits me now... One thing for sure..we all have a place we want to visit in order to re-collect ourselves since RSD.... So how long do you stay at the GT in order to feel better and ready for the following year?? RSD.... What an animal!!!
Thanks for your note...KS
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote