View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 12:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan53 View Post
Hi Erin
yes thats my dream to fly to Australia this year but first i'm going to have to loose a lot of weight its 17.3 but im not going to starve just continue to eat healthy and exercise as much as i can my body is very good at telling me ive over done it i do listen like you do ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!
the preds do their job but the side effects are hell !!!!!
nicky the moonface went first after 6 weeks at last looking in the mirror wasnt a nightmare felt good ive never had any problems with cuts just a huge tummy and tomorrow i find out whats wrong with it from my Dr
after stopping the preds i got my knee pain back thats worse but can be sorted latter i never thought it would be possible to manage with out any drugs and weight lost will be helping me i'm hoping!!!!
alan
After being on pred for a very short time (october 12 ), to christmas when I reviewed my situation and decided to stop the pred and all its accompanying drugs I synpathise with your situation.
I am not due to see the neuro until mid march.
Since coming off my blood pressure has returned to 125/80 ,my blood sugar is on its way back at 6.0 now from its highest at 17.6
My thigh muscles last week had pains but are now gone .
This week it has been my upper arms and shoulders .
Feel 100% better with no neck,shoulder and back pressure.
I am returning to work next week I feel that much better.
PMCPMC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote