View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 01:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
Yes. I also have ear pain on and off but it can get very bad. I have issues with my eyes and severe pain so for me they all seem to be connected. I went back to my neuro after the reg docs for this like ear,eye etc and musltiple tests and he did an mri again of my brain and ear. No reason behind it and I wonder if it has to do with rsd though it is in my legs. So since there is nothing behind it I guess for me I am hoping my meds for the legs will help the eyes/ear/head. Feel better,
funny Daniella.... but my RSD is the worst in my rt. leg but I have it in both along with my lft. hip, lft. shoulder and rt. jaw... Now these painful headaches/ear pain..it is very painful and when I first started having the head pain..I ws sent for an MRI..nothing to account for the pain and as far as my ear pain the neuro at the time said it was because I had shingles on my neck and it was dormant there causing hearing loss and ear pain..but funny as RSD is a neurologic disorder and it took me months to find a Dr. to give me some reason for my ear troubles.. a few years later it was evident that my RSD was present...it was atribated by my rt. knee surgery but the original area of concern I do not know as my leg was swollen and painful before the knee operation... but we did the surgery anyway...I could be crazy but then maybe I am not... lets just say I am ...tee-hee....

Nice hearing from you all!!!

Gentle hugz, k
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote