Thread: private area
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 06:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I appreciate all the insight and replies from you all,,This disease has invaded this region,,,The pain started as one random sharp pain in the left perineum area,Then there was a constant dull ache,followed by over the course of a few weeks,pressue in the perineum and pain when I would cough ,,Pain also in the end of the urethra after urinating ,like a UTI,,I went to a colon and prostate MD,,No sign of a fistula or fissure[Ive had both in the past},,But now,the whole area ,rectum,,perineum,scrotum,,burn like there has been acid or hot sauce on them,,and a red inflammed scrotum that comes and goes,,some penile area pain that is random,,I also had a rash come on my inner thigh that would come and go,,,and I had a rash that itched,,,And now theres spider veins forming on the scrotm ,,just like my feet and ankles,,,this is so terrible,,,I read on this site a year ago,where a man had RSD in his privates but dont rememeber his name,,I was really hoping it wouldnt affect the prudendal nerve,,but that is what has happened,,prudendal nerve problems can lead to complications in controlling your bowels and your ability of holding your urine and feeling the urine pass,,,I pray this doesnt happen,,I do have RSD in both legs ,feet ankles,hips lower back anmd buttocks,,Another early warning symptom that is was going into the perineum ,was Rash on inner theigh,rash on back of buttocks after lying down and getting up I could see it inflammed in the mirro,but would fade after a bit,burrning on the buttocks,that moved to the scrotum,,,cramping in the srotum,rectum, perineum area,,,,I will go see a urinologist,to rule out everything else,,,As the MD told me that I have all the signs of a UTI ,prostitis,fistula and fissure,,,but these were ruled out,,I really was dissmayed when the RSd rash,itch,spider veins and burning of the skin appeared,,I just pray that I dont loose my ability to control my bodily functions,,,,,,

Last edited by bobber; 03-15-2010 at 12:44 PM.
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote