Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 11:09 AM
artist

artist

Hi Vic,

What a very nice surprise to see your post, what a story. I'm relieved to learn that you like your doc so much, I hadn't realised that he was one of the good guys. Not that I know anything about it, but I reckon you are an ideal candidate for a pain pump. Out of interest, have you ever done any research into Prialt, the cone venom drug? I haven't found anyone who has tried that yet, it is only administered as an intrathecal pump - but it sounds seriously worth a try if at all possible (provided it would work with your other complications, of course...).

Can't remember who and where, but one of the current posts here has someone reminding us that pain itself can be very damaging, that's so true - I sincerely hope that this all happens for you very soon - and I'm delighted to hear that you've ungritted the teeth for long enough to get 3lbs of meat on your bones.

So...well, yes, I won't bait you with "what's this RSD isn't real" business, I'll just wait on it - always such a pleasure to read your witty, elegant prose,
xxx all the best!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote