Thread: Tomorrow !
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 11:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart I just love....

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
Sometimes I have to plan like if I have an appointment but otherwise I take 1 day at a time. I know many here have more obligations then I so that is not possible. I just try to get through my days in the best possible manner mentally and physically. For my pain it is important to push but not too push too much where I pay for days after. For me it is also important to identify what is the physical pain I can't push through and the mental pain that makes me feel like I don't want to do anything. Especially when I have had a few ruff days pain wise back to back mentally I get down where I don't feel like do anything so that is important to push through. If I take on activity that I know will result in a high pain later it does make me anxious and hard to enjoy but at the same time I sometimes feel like I at least accomplished. It depends on the type of pain it results in.
how we can finish eachothers sentences and esp. relating to our pain... As I remember prior to RSD..never did I have to analysis my day..Lets see..if I go "there" is there a ramp?? Or how can I take as little steps as possible but get the same task accomplished??? Befoe I could fly around..packing so much into my day knowing I'd sleep that night.. I am sorry but we are all in the same boat..I'd much rather say I am alone on this as I need to figure this out with out having anyone else feel the pain.. and only describe it to you all here... But if we have one thing in common it would be our will to look toward tomorrow and never give up.. never but just make provisions from our life prior to our RSD....... Life is still beautiful and so are all of you!!!

Happy hugz, Kathy...KS
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (06-29-2010)