View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 07:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Gosh I can top you both.........I have had Fibromyalgia since I was a child......I felt like an old lady even when in junior high. Once PE was started & required that was all she wrote as far as being in constant pain went. Even as a young child I was in pain as I had cramps in my legs so bad they would have me curled up in a corner of the couch crying. My Mom even took me into a doctor to see what was wrong & that was back when you only went to a doctor if you close to death. I am talking in the late 50's to early 60's as I am now going to be 57 July 31st. The doctor of course, dx'ed me as having "growing pains". I don't even know if they even use that term now days for any reason. Talk about a body failing one...............and it seems it has been down hill ever since as far as pain goes.

I am relatively healthy for my age. I only take singular & Rhineacort nose inhaler for allergies & niacin & simvastatin for messed up cholesterol, too high bad stuff & too low of good stuff. Other than that I take meds for pain & Evoxac for dry mouth from Sjogrens. Oh I do take calcium for osteopenia. That is it.

I know what you gal's are thinking & going thru. All I can say to you both is hang in there. Good things come to those who wait, they say. Altho, I am still waiting..............LOL

DebbyV
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
abrown176 (06-30-2010)