Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemar View Post
(((((((((((Di))))))))))))))

if your cyberfriends could testify for you, you would have an army of witnesses!

I am so sorry you are having to endure more heartache. I hope justice will be done and a ruling in your favor.

My prayers remain lifted for you
I should ask those that have been here with us and stayed to write a note and have it noterized.

Just the post of people that have known me can help reinforce my fellings that I did all I could do for her and am not an abusive person or ever neglect her. They never walked a DAY in my shoes. My feelings are so hurt because it is even being a theory on their part.

The low life stalks me on the forum, let him read how people on here. we care for each other.
I had friends that responded to De's online condolance book from around the world.
MY FRIENDS WITHOUT FACES.....

But my heart still pains that someone that could not take the time to know her birthday would pull this stunt!He had a legal chance to assist and wanted nothing to do with any part of her estate.

I can not ever remember hurting anyone.
Even as a police officer the bad guys thought I was tough but FAIR>

I have such a huge hole in my heart and not a day goes by without a tear....
All he wants to do is remodel his bar, he put in his wifes name as he is on SSDI.

I have to create this list asap and pick an arbitrator.

IF anyone would like to PM support note to me and would not mind me creating a forum folder to print, even an atta girl of support, it would mean so much to me....and would be anonymous as your choice. [/I] I will block user name so they can not search anyone out. Intials and state maybe if you like,.

I am having my email friends send anything if they wish also.
I think I will even have his attorney take the stand to my character as he knows me personally professionally!

BUT DO THEY SCARE ME WITH THIS, NOT!!!! Make my Heartache YES!!!!! Where was he for 29 years??????[/B]

Pocono area, PA

Last edited by DiMarie; 08-01-2010 at 07:51 PM.
DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (08-03-2010), oesbrenda (08-24-2010)