Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulips View Post
Thank you mrs D

A lot of this stuff goes over my head. Any case will read on. Most of every test I researched and demanded. They were about to do a genetic pod test for different ones that Athena offers an that when I lost my insurance!

I am going to get the glucose tolerance done next week. Will be paying out of pocket. Hopefully wont be too expensive.

You know every where I read it says that when doing skin biopsy for neuropathy two or three spots of skin are taken from different parts of leg but my doc only took one spot on my ankle.

I tried gluten free when I did the detox nutritional stuff for 21 days and didn't see any difference and gave up but I have realized that's not enough time.

Plus the natrual medicine doctor did body impedance test. Never heard of this before. He put electrodes like EKG and recorded results. To tell me if I continue this way my healing level is down!! What ever that means

Thanku
Most doctors only look for elevated glucose readings. But in fact low readings precede the high ones. Low ones are hypoglycemic and are implicated in PN generation too.
Another more accurate way to evaluate your sugar metabolism is to do a fasting INSULIN level before you drink the glucose test solution. Elevated insulin levels indicate hypoglycemia, and insulin resistance.
Here are some graphs to illustrate the various results that can come up. Most doctors (unless endocrinologists looking for hypo readings), do not even consider low readings.
http://lightning.prohosting.com/~hyp...20Hypoglycemia

Your GTT should be at least 3 hrs long or more to show these dips accurately. A 2hr will not provide this information.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote