View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 02:16 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca44 View Post
I always go back to this but, we see such over the top violence and gore on television and no one gets hung up on it. But mention anything having to do with sex?? ...or in this case, that part of female anatomy that suggests sex, fertility and motherhood?? (and ahem, the reason we're ALL HERE?) people get squeamish. Makes no sense to me!!

but does make me want to buy an I love boobies bracelet.

I think it's fine. Respectfully.

Becca44
Violence and gore bothers me. Alot. It's unnecessary on TV and promotes youngsters to think it's "cool".

Sex doesn't make me squeamish at all. Neither does the mention of the female anatomy. Or the male anatomy. It's the disrespect and, as B2Y's friend put it so well, the "tee hee" factor that bothers me. But, I guess that's what is needed to get through to some of the high school kids out there. I can almost understand elementary school aged kids......but high school?? Really??
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (10-18-2010)