Thread: Help-Dr. report
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 05:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have filed written responses to inaccurate doc reports with both the doctor's office and my attorney. In one instance, I filed a complaint with the Board of Health in my state because a report was so inaccurate and the PM doc actually had the nerve to say that my pain was all in my head - even though he wrote me a script for methadone!! That was during a terrible time for me, when my RSD had just started to spread into the occipital area of my head and I was a total mess!! I was really concerned that the report was going to invalidate my WC claim when I was getting sicker every day.

During the last year the quarterly newsletter of the RSDSA had an awesome column on WC issues and I believe that this issue in particular may have been discussed. You may want to check out thier website to see if back articles are archived. I am almost certain that the author discusses how she had one doctor's license revoked in her state for shoddy reporting.

Good luck to you. XOXOX Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNcrps2 View Post
Has anyone ever had a Dr. consult and Dr. gives you his impression and then when you get his report it has an inaccurate history? I am so upset. This was a needed consult for my w/c case and the Dr. totally gave wrong info. What can i do? Even if i call and he corrects it, the original consult is a permanent part of my chart. I am so disappointed with Drs. Do really listen? What do i do? momof4
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote