Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 01:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Dee,

Welcome. How long have you been getting ketamine infusions? What dose do you typically receive? And how often? Just curious....how much have the infusions helped you? I also get ketamine, on an outpatient basis, I just started in the spring.

I live in southern New England, and the current change in weather is especially tough, even with the ketamine I can feel it. A move to a warmer, drier climate like Arizona sounds really awesome just about now. Unfortunately, we've got way too many committments to even consider such a thing for quite a few years. Enjoy the warmth...

XOXO Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeesRSD View Post
Good Morning everyone, hopefully its okay to post here and introduce myself: Im Dee and its been awhile since Ive been online talking to other RSD'ers ( is RSD'ers a word )

Ive had RSD for 5 yrs or so now, and I think I have tried just about everything out there for it...well at least that which I know is out there

I do get ketamine infusions, Ive had SCS trials, inplant inplanted and removed, meds, and the list goes on as most of you know...

I spent a couple years in a wheelchair and now I use a cane. I moved to AZ because the east coast weather was making it worse for me

I have a wicked sense of humor so plz bear with me I look forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully I can contribute a little knowledge ( very little, this RSD really fries my brain lol) seriously though I am more than happy to share what Ive learned over the past few years

Dee
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote