View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 08:20 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

My best advice is to go over the neuro's head and speak to his NURSE! the office manager. This way you avoid hearing the attitude of the MS doc and his opinion, and can get the nurse to fill out the proper paperwork to get you treated. PLEASE! dont bash the MD to his nurse. She will be feircely loyal to him, and will make it hard on you if you spit venom at her about her boss who signs her paychecks. Just let her know that you understand he is incredibly busy and you dont wish to bother him anymore than you already have, but really need this form filled out to accomdate HIS wish that you see this special MD in another city. Give her your deadline, and request, and leave it in her hands. Dont give her your real deadline! give her one that is well before your trip. Let her know that the papers MUST be turned in before the trip so financing can be arranged. Dont be pushy! Office managers are quite busy, and happy to help, but are more helpful to nice folks than pushy ones. (arent we all that way?)

Good luck! I hope you can get real answers. its amazing to me that you can get 10 MDs in the same room, at the same time, and get 10 different answers! All they want to do is strut and crow about their discovery. They all want to be published in those medical journals as being the one to find the needle in the haystack. Once they cant figure you out, they are quick to dismiss you as a whiner. Sad, but true. I hope you change neuros no matter what.

Hugs we can do! bet you get alot from this crew.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (11-05-2010), hollym (11-05-2010), TRESA (11-05-2010)