View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 08:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks a bunch for the continued advice. I have worked outside for 23 years so layering is second nature to me. But maybe you could help me understand the correlation between the sweating and RSD.

I don't sweat. It is an issue. I have to constantly spritz myself with water in the summer or I overheat. Now, I do sweat in extreme heat in my crevices and folds(too much info, I know), but to cool myself it doesn't happen. My issue is cold. My average temp is 97.4. The other night it was 96.2. I have difficulty getting warm, to say the least. I always have 3 times as many clothes on as anyone else. During menopause, I had severe waves of cold instead of hot flashes. I had a few of the hot flashes, I thought they were pretty cool.

ok, I hate shoes, I hate socks, I hate most anything that presses on my foot/feet. I have size 8 boots(2 sizes bigger than normal) to wear when I go out with layered socks. Three pair is too many, too much pressure. I don't go out to walk, just for transport to another location. Why don't you want cotton against your skin? Causes you to sweat? I feel like the cotton socks irritate my skin. I'm trying to work this out. Staying home seems the best option. I stay in the car most of the time anyway. I have trouble with nylon too because it moves around too much, or maybe I do.

I'm developing a slipper fetish. I have yet to try crocks, I don't go out to try any. Someone said I might like them.

Thanks again for all your info. I'm gonna go check out the patagonia site. Then I'm due for a soak.

have a peaceful evening,
pat

Last edited by gramE; 12-10-2010 at 08:13 PM. Reason: I hit the wrong button
gramE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (12-11-2010)